Thursday, December 10, 2009

P-P-P-Party Everyday! Woo..hoo!

Having recovered from sore throat & flu two weeks ago, I've been enjoying the last few weeks of 2009. To start of the month on a happy note, I'm enjoying bonding with my colleagues at work. It's like we finally discovered similarities amongst ourselves such as partying and gossiping. I have been enjoying working at the OC these few months too. I especially thank them for turning my frown upside down and for adding that lil' extra fun (that I sooo needed) at work and in life. (:

Here is a recap on the crazy night we had at Butter Factory last Wednesday, the 3rd of December.

It was my second time at Butter and the first time I was there we were actually on the VIP list on a Friday night, so I wasn't really aware of the extremely LONG queues outside on a Wednesday night. Okay, we were in the queue for an hour before we entered while the gentlemen were in a separate queue. My legs started to ache even before the night started.

When we finally got in at 11 pm, we saw this extremely LONG line from the entrance of the club to the back of the club, passing the bar area. Guess what? That was the queue for drinks. Alright well this is what you get when the drinks are free-flow for all male & female guests. Everyone really bothered to join the queue for they're free drinks. Haha! But while we queuing, we purchased other beverages and the night of dancing and drinking started only at 1215 am.



The night ended at 2 plus close to 3 am for us. I got home safely in my Baybee's car, yes he was soo sweet that night as he offered to pick me up in the middle of the night. I had loads of fun that night although my feet hurt a hell lot the day after. The very first time I clubbed with my short hair and also the first time I clubbed with the OC-ians and I had nothing but pure fun! Darling concludes that it may be healthier for me to balance my partying habits by hanging around people my age group since I'd always partied with an older age group of people. HAHA. Opps!




Soon after, we planned for another Ladies night. This Wednesday night which was yesterday, we ended up at Zouk. My Dear has been really nice lately. I guess because we don't spent that much time together, he does little things such as last night. He rushed down from work, had dinner with me and send me down to Zouk. Poor baby, he looked so tired right after he dropped me off. I love you Honey! :D

Sabrina & I were the first ones to arrive so we headed in first, got our stamps and dumped our stuff in the lockers. We were lucky because we got the last locker at Phuture's side. Can you believe it? And it was only 1015pm. Aww, and when I stepped in Phuture, I experienced a glimpse of the past; Pamela driving us down after our night classes on Wednesday nights. I've missed the place and the fun my girls and I use to have there.

Shortly after, the rest of the girls arrived after leaving early from work. In the second bottom picture from right to left: Jasline, Shirleen, myself, Jovene & Sabrina. Heading to the restroom before you hit the dance floor, always the best advice. You just don't wanna get lost in the dance floor and get violated by some dude when you're all by yourself man, because before we knew it, it got too packed, too fast.

JAGGER BOMBS and more jagger bombs (jagermeisters) resulted in too much red bull in our blood. All because there was a need to stay awake especially for those who came from work. We proceeded to Zouk for Mambo after Phuture got too crowded. I swear we were at lost when we saw several ladies on the platform podium, dancing like the arcade game 'para-para'. We only stayed awhile before we headed back to the almighty crowded Phuture. And oh yeah, we met this cute Malaysian Aussie kid who's only 18 but parties like he's already 23? They followed us. Well I think they followed us because of Jovene (ahem) LOL.

Music was getting good towards 2 but to my utter disappointment, Phuture has become an 'ahbeng dui'! (in english: Singaporean-gangsta-wannabe hang out place) Ravers and step dance moves revolved the dance floor, followed by several fights. Witness this wacko abusive couple + a chase of a getaway car right outside Grand Corpthrone. Weird I tell you, people nowadays. Sigh. So we were home safely before 4am, I couldn't get to bed yet. Must be the red bull! I should have known not to drown myself with red bulls. Moreover, we were all at work this morning. Late. But all present. This is the OC spirit man. Okay, only when the supervisor isn't around. ;)

Expect more parties from here on, oh yeah especially now with the year coming to an end! Looking forward to Christmas. My X'mas tree is up and awaits the presents under it.

Alright. On a side note, it's that time of the year again for the events industry. This year, together with sister Denise, we will be the bunny girls for Casino Theme Ernst & Young D&D on the 16th of December. But here's a sneak peak during the pre-filming at One Raffles Quay.


Hopefully you'll catch more pictures on facebook or uploaded in this space.