Sunday, December 20, 2009

My 12 days of Christmas

(I'm late blogging about the seventh day of Christmas, but better late then never ! :D )

On the Eighth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
A 2 hour bike trail
Love & warmth while I sleep in his arms
Much excitement for tomorrow evening
5,040 seconds of his time in a phone call
A mini 2010 diary organizer
Endless voice mail messages
Kisses through the phone while I was at work and
His love & patience in teaching me to ride a bicycle in East Coast Park.

Due to the hectic week I had, my immune system was probably down. So I was having a slight fever & sore throat plus the weather last night was chilly after the rain. We ended up heading to ECP only at 1030pm and the bicycle rental shops have already closed for the night. We ended up detouring back home for a light supper and were in bed by 1am. I was quite disappointed but then again, my bones were starting to ache and I was getting the chills. So once we got home to shower, I wore my flannel pajamas and sweatshirt, had my fish ball soup then jumped into bed with after taking 2 panadols. My Baby tucked my into bed before getting in with me to make sure I was warm enough. Despite feeling as hot as an oven, I felt snugly in his arms, just knowing he was beside me made me feel a tad better already. Towards this morning, I felt a while lot better but we decided to sleep in till about 1pm before having brunch at the coffee shop opposite my place.

After, we made our way to ECP once again for my second attempt at cycling. I couldn't believe I was actually on my own, without my Dear's supervision. I must say that riding is kinda relaxing. Feeling the wind in your hair, passing all the picnic-ers and having a clear view of the coast line, I definitely did not regret learning and I owe it all to my Baby. Now, we have another common hobby!

Today on our 2 hour bicycle trail, we managed to ride pass the Jetty and the new skate park. Next time, when I get better at cycling, Baby says we'll head to Pulau Ubin!


5 days till Christmas! I can't wait!!!