Tuesday, December 22, 2009
My 12 Days of Christmas
On the Tenth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Mrs Agnès b
Heart felt misses through this stormy night
A 2 hour bike trail
Love & warmth while I sleep in his arms
Much excitement for tomorrow evening
5,040 seconds of his time in a phone call
A mini 2010 diary organizer
Endless voice mail messages
Kisses through the phone while I was at work and
His love & patience in teaching me to ride a bicycle in East Coast Park.
Christmas came 2 days early this year for me! The Agnès b paper bag has been sitting in my room for about 2 weeks now. It's one of my many Christmas gifts from my Baby! I was not suppose to open it till the eve of Christmas (which is still in 2 days), but I managed to plead my way through in letting me bring Mrs Agnès b out today for the first time.
