On the Eleventh day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
A cupcake through email
Mrs Agnès b
Heart felt misses through this stormy night
A 2 hour bike trail
Love & warmth while I sleep in his arms
Much excitement for tomorrow evening
5,040 seconds of his time in a phone call
A mini 2010 diary organizer
Endless voice mail messages
Kisses through the phone while I was at work and
His love & patience in teaching me to ride a bicycle in East Coast Park.


The sweet & cute lil' things he does,
Makes my day and
Takes all the unhappy thoughts away.
I know he'll always be there. :)
It's the twelfth day of Christmas today, and I can't believe I let something my Mom said this morning ruin my mood for the entire Eve of X'mas and probably the rest of Christmas. Just got off the phone with my Darling and after talking it out with him, I kinda feel a tad better. Hard as I try, I'm trying to make the best out of the rest of today.
Merry Christmas one and all!
Merry Christmas one and all!
