Wednesday, December 16, 2009
My 12 days of Christmas
On the fourth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
A mini 2010 diary organizer
Endless voice mail messages
Kisses through the phone while I was at work and
His love & patience in teaching me to ride a bicycle in East Coast Park.
Tonight was part one of me dressing in my bunny suit for the Croupier at the Black Jack table for EY 2009 Casino Royale dinner & dance pre-event. My dearest baby came down to City Hall after work and waited for almost 2 hours till I was done, meanwhile he told me he would go shopping. After the pre-event, I went out for a smoke and gave him a call to see where I could meet him. It took him awhile before he actually could find me but when he finally found me and walked over, I ran over to hug him as tight as I could. I knew I was really excited to see him, though it had only be 3 days since we saw each other. :)
So we walked back to Raffles City to locate a place for dinner. As we walked, he handed me the shopping bag he was holding and said it was for me. I opened it to find out it was a mini 2010 organizer, and being the neat freak I am, it is what I've wanted for a long time but couldn't find a pretty one that would fit into my purses. He actually remembered me telling him that I was in need of one. You see, I prefer writing my daily schedule down instead of inserting it in my phone calendar, the old school style.
I thought it was totally sweet of him and this mini organizer, it'll me a lot to me! It reminded me of the time he dropped by the OC before my late lunch break to give me beard papa because he was on the way home from an interview and was afraid that I'd get hungry. AND also like the time I rushed down to Woodlands to meet him right after my hair cut, when I met him he handed me a cup of bubble milk tea and said he knew I'd be thirsty/hungry and I should drink it so it would stall my 'hungriness'.
Sometimes, the sweet things he does make me feel loved by him and I just couldn't imagine what life would be like now if it wasn't him who loved me. <3
