Thursday, December 17, 2009
My 12 days of Christmas
On the fifth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
5,040 seconds of his time in a phone call
A mini 2010 diary organizer
Endless voice mail messages
Kisses through the phone while I was at work and
His love & patience in teaching me to ride a bicycle in East Coast Park.
5,040 seconds which equals 84 minutes, which also equals 1 hour 24 minutes.
Just ended a phone call with my Baby. You know what really makes a happy ending to a night like this? Being able to come home, hit the showers, then plant myself on the bed and have him call me to see if I was home and showered already. I really look forward to our phone dates because it's one of the ways we have our daily communications. Tonight, we discussed plans for this weekend, a random topic of gfs cheating on bfs and our past experiences AND maybe getting a carbon fiber cover for my laptop! :) We manage to plan Saturday evening's cycle and picnic which I'm already excited about! Also manage to find out his views on gfs cheating on their bfs, totally random but it got somewhere... So that's good because you know, some guys are just shy to tell the truth in front of you. Ladies, agree?
I think talking over the phone is an important key of communication for couples, like Keong & I. We have little time to meet up with each other since a few months ago, but practice being verbal over the phone improves face to face communication. It may be a short conversation, but really helps when one is in doubt, what he/she says replays in your head, it'll turn your frown upside down! =)
I feel great to have my loved one's voice be the last thing I hear before I go to bed. And with that, I can say that I'll definitely have the sweetest dreams tonight!
