(written live via living room of Woodlands drive)
Another week has passed, and as sad as it is, this IS the MY LAST weekend of being a TaiTai.
The week has been quite fruitful actually. Wifey's Hi Tea birthday celebration on Tuesday was at Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts, instead of Rose Veranda. The buffet spread was international meaning there was your asian spread -- Local foods such as laksa, popiah, rice, noodles, kueh pie tee, Japanese such as Sashimi, Sushi, Western spread -- Cold starters, wraps, salad and fruits, NOT FORGETTING, the huge dessert spread which included the Fondue fountain, rich cakes, pies & puddings plus icecream. Hi tea and catching up with my 4 favorite girls, best afternoon I've had in a while. The 'sinful' 5 of us ate till our hearts content and could barely walk out of the restaurant as we were feeling super full & sleepy.
The late afternoon ended with some retail therapy then to end the night, something realllllly unexpected happened. This journey back home would be THE UNFORGETTABLE trip back home. Just still kinda pissed off with the bloody woman who didn't even manage to stop & apologize. But big thanks to SMRT for being so vigilant. Till now, I somewhat still have phobia of taking trains, especially at City Hall station.
A BIG Lesson learned; NEVER RUSH INTO A CROWDED TRAIN WITH RUDE & ARROGANT PEOPLE!
Despite all the 'suey-ness', Darling was there with me through out it all and of course my poor Jovene panicked at that moment but she assured and comforted me by telling me everything was gonna be alright the entire night.
On Thursday, we had late lunch/dinner at Masarios (NLB Level 3). The reason why we really went there was to do alittle evaluation for his marketing project. A rather quiet place (duh it's in a library), overall the food was alright but kinda disappointed with the service and definitely can improve in some areas. I had some quiet time to myself at Rocky Master, Seah St while waiting for him to end class. Then it was movie time at Downtown east. (PS. I didn't complain that we haven't watched a movie in a long time, it was just a statement =P) The latest movie on a Thursday night- Kungfu Chef starring Samo Hung & Vanness Wu. An Asian comedy with lots of action & funny dialogue. But all in all, Dear & I agreed that nothing beats Western Comedies.
So, as I was saying earlier. I AM NO LONGER A TAITAI as of Monday 2nd March 2009. As much as I dread waking up early, having to face office politics blah blah blah, I have told myself to endure as long as I can. I guess what really motivated me to find a job was the plan to go on a holiday with Dear and the Gucci Sale in July! :D
However, I'm having the nerves about first day of work, so wish me Good luck and pray that I'll be able to adjust to the working environment!
Alright so it's a rainy Saturday evening and the two potatoes (Qiu Zi & Han Zi) are having the sleepy and nua-y syndrome again. But don't worry, we will definitely be at Jamie's birthday celebration later at... J Dee, a Thai Pub at Golden Mile.
Till then :)


