Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Month of Love.

A token of Love.
Tonight's dinner date with Mr. Civic aka Mr. Ong Jay Joel has been canceled due to his OT at work so I've been stuck at home the entire day. But I did step outta the house yesterday to run a little errands here and there. I've finally officially graduated from my Advanced Dip! As usual, it's been a longgggg wait but yesterday Wifey & I finally went down to Queens to collect ours. It's really a big wake up call for me as I've always never taken any job seriously since because I still had my education as an excuse. But right now since I've decided I'm gonna be putting my studies behind me first till a few years later, this is a HUGE wake up call for me to find something I'm interested in to do for the next few years.

A trip back to 312 last night with Dear + Teddy & Sister. Dinner & Champagne before heading down to Dam. Yes! I know! It's been AGES since I've last been there! It was horribly windy & cold last night, with not many nice cars. I guess it's because it was a Monday night. However, we did get entertained with the picture taking though, since it was Teddy's first time there & also for keepsakes. =)









Lately, everything has been going smoothly. Could it be because it's the Month of Love this month? As we all know, Valentines Day is in 4 days!



Last night we toasted to the end of the Lunar Niu Year & to an early Valentines Day. I really hope everything will go smoothly from now on, no more sleepless nights at home, feeling depressed or stressed nor feeling insecure and paranoid. I can finally get back on my own two feet and continue with my normal everyday life.