Over the weekend, I went on a little secret getaway. A place away from the hectic city life in Singapore. A place to relax with a little sun & fun, beers & cigs, seaside & seafood. It was the first time I have done something so sudden, but I have no regrets. I felt a little homesick despite that the place was only 45 minutes away from home. However the highlight of the whole trip was my first time being on a jetski! Ofcourse being so timid, I didn't dare to sit on one by myself, so I had the pleasure of being a passenger. Being afraid of the water and speed was one thing, but the adreneline rush and me screaming made it all worth it! The rest of the time was spent practically nua-ing in the hotel room with MTV channel on 24/7, mahjong-ing, and then beer & TV at night before konking out. I loved the lifestyle there, and it makes me wanna move out to have my own space. But imagine if I were to live out with some friends, I can just forsee how each and every day would be spent, not even getting out of bed till evening.
After the short trip, I came back to Singapore feeling somewhat rejuvenated, all ready for a fresh start! All that's happened in the past few weeks have been bygones, forgotten. BUT to our surprise, something unexpected happened on our way back that totally ruined the happy moods of ours. Being an outsider, I could already feel my blood boiling. What more the person going through with it all, especially it not being the first time! The journey back to Singapore was a quiet and intense one. I wish I could have seen the situation till it got better, but I knew I had to attend something else so I got back home and got ready for dinner my family.
Jovene was over for dinner too. After which I got to see my Dear at night! It felt like it had been weeks since I've saw him when it was only about 4 days? A slow drive to Punggol Marina and back home. My body started to ache again I think cause of the lack of sleep, so I jumped into bed and comatosed till the next morning and enjoyed lunch at Tiong Bahru Market with boyfriend.
Job hunting has still been unsuccessful. This part of my life. Is. Seriously. Going. NO WHERE. We're already in the month of February 2K9 which means there's about 10 more months to go this year. Just counting makes me afraid to see how time reallly flies. I hope I have more things to look forward to for the next few months, and please give me something to occupy my time for the rest of the year as well.














