Sunday, February 08, 2009

Rolling in the Good times.

I'm back from another week in the life of Cassandra Pereira, and here's just a quick update of this week's happenings.

Wednesday was a date with my girl, Liana. We caught the movie Love Matters and had Korean for Dinner. The movie was one of those Jack Neo films as usual it was damn hilarious with Henry Thia and Mark Lee. (madaaam. LOL) The night ended with us dropping by Arena and being it Wednesday, that meant free flow Cosmos & Lychee Martinis. But Liana had to meet her crufew so, Darling was once again the responsible driver that drove us back home safe and sound. (you know, you're the bestest of the best!)

Thursday afternoon, I thought I put my free time into some artistic activities, so I engaged my self in some creative drawing at home. I picked up a pencil and some marker pens and started sketching around. It started with me drawing Keong's face, then slowly the other details. Believe of not, I usually do not do this because as you can see, my art isn't that great. 4 Hours straight of drawing this portrait for Dear and I'm super proud of it! (you must check out the details!)

This should so be placed in The Hall of Cassandra's Paintings, the first ever successful peice of art.


The night ended with once again heading down to Arena with my Wifey & Liana + friends. It was Arena's Owner's 32nd birthday so there was cake cutting, lou hei and free flow drinks. It had been some time since my girls and I actually hit the clubs, the last I can remember was probably Jovene's 18th Birthday in Sept and Attica in Dec? And that ended pretty bad with all the high drunk tipsy loud aggressive us. LOL. This time the drinking was just right and we all got home in one peice.
my beautiful girls

Dear & I share a similar hobby, Eating. This weekend, he brought me to this hawker with awesomeee Thai Chinese food -Taste of Thailand at Sembawang & yummy Laksa & Desserts at Yishun Central. Good food, good food. And I can tell I'm gonna be putting on weight in the next couple of months. Last night was poker night for him & his friends. So I watched and learned to play Texas Hold'em and witnessed a real tense ending to the game. Cooking Mama Wii entertained us once we got eliminated and it was home sweet home by 3am.

It's another Sunday afternoon with great weather, but I'm stuck at home. I really miss the weekends we spent at Sentosa, bikini bar, beer & sun. &&& I'm soo missing the life at Batam too. I wish... I could just past my time sipping on cocktails, enjoying a great seaside view till I'm contented, then play mahjong & shop alllllll day. Dream on dreammmm on.

But here's really something to be DREAMING BIG about...
(which we will hopefully get in 2011)
Volkswagen Scirocco 2009.


(LWK, that's for you!)