Thursday, October 02, 2008

I want my tai tai life back.

My busy month of September has came and gone just like that.
Well...

I have become a frequent at The Arena, spending almost all 4 weekends there.
Parent's anniversary chalet was a blast.
Perlin is finally 18!! :)
GP report is over and done with.
Jovene and Sister's birthday celebration rocked the house!
(and I learned a valuable lesson from the night I drank outta bottle.)

It's always this time of the year where everyone is busy with celebrations, welcoming the festive seasons and for me, well, I'll be tied up with end of year plans and usually getting busy with my social life. Well, I'm really looking forward to another month of fun in October. Hopping to plan a Halloween party on the 31st of this month. (but of course, I will definitely lay low on the alcohol for sure!)

Pardon me for complaining, and I know this might not sound surprising especially when it's coming from me, but WORK SUCKS right now! I just don't know how much longer I can stand dragging my self to work every morning. The first few hours at work are alright because we're assigned our cases and we get them done. But after some time, I find it hard to stay awake as the cases just bore me out! I swear I've mastered the auto-pilot skill. I'm gonna find me an alternative job sooon, especially because my shift schedule is gonna start next week and there goes my weekends!

Gonna try to get to bed early tonight so I'll end this post now.
NIGHTS (:


Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.