Time check: 8:22pm.
First things first.
I am finally done with my Graduation Project! Presentation was yesterday evening at the Dhoby Ghaut campus. The meeting with Mr. San went well, I could answer all of his questions and he was happy with our reports and power point slides. It probably benefited him as well, since he found out we were working for Starhub and asked us to find out what incentives he could receive for his mobile line. Hahaha.
Work this week was alright despite the fact that I grilled for going to late lunch on Wednesday and the whole 'emotional roller coaster ride'. Other than that, it was just the usual boring old shit at work. We have been planning our escape, and thinking about plans for the tuition center. Hope all goes well(:
Supper with JJ and Poovan was carried forward to Thursday instead, as Mr Jay Joel left to KL for a bike competition yesterday morning. Simpang saw the 3 of us, plus 2 of Poovan's friends, Maisie and Yue Ting. Total non stop dissing of each other's race (as usual). By the end of the night, my face and tummy allll cramped up!
The highlight of that night was... Well, simple, what do you get when you have 4 girls, and 1 fat scary cat? Answer: Sudden loud screams and all 6 legs up on the chairs. I swear, except for Maisie, the 3 of us were freaking paranoid the entire night. I seriously have phobia and CANNOT stand the sight of stray cats, they're like total public nuisance. Pictures taken that night will be up soon!
Movie night at Jie's place was fun last night! As usual, Adrian over bought dinner from Alexandra Food center. Satay, Fried Rice, $7 Oyster Omelete, Tom Yam Seafood Soup & Sambal yam vegetables. Started the night off with Ice Age 2. Then, Rush Hour 3, Exorcist, and Drumline. It was literally a movie-rathon. And the next time I do watch a horror/satanic movie, please just kill me before it starts!
Sister's place is so far the best place movie night, with a fully stalked bar and fridge with unlimited supplies of junk food & booze, Orgasmic Osim massage chair, and a comfy theater-like room with the new curtains.
The usual Barbarian style of eating at their place
Grrrr. Half of my body is aching from shouldering my laptop around yesterday. It even hurts as I'm typing this post. And I'm on afternoon shift at work tomorrow. I wonder if I'm going, and I wonder if I'm even gonna get any sleep tonight.Chit chatting sessions with Mother during the late nights have become a regular activity for the both of us. After all these years, I've finally found this 'bond' with her. Advice given from her about men and relationships do make a lot of sense sometimes.
Mom: "You can't have and eat the pie at the same time."
Me: Feels like we're left with three-quarts of the pie.
Don't you just hate it when your intuition becomes reality?
I just couldn't absorb so much in one night.
I can't afford letting people decide for me.
Now listening: ELECTRO, HOUSE, TRANCE, PROGRESSIVE,
Call it what ever you want, it's da bombbbb! :D



