Monday, October 06, 2008

Sleep is good.

As you can already tell, I've been bored at home.
Spent most of the night changing the look of this blog of mine. But I think I like my previous one better. OR maybe I just haven't gotten use to it.


SO I spent my entire weekend basically at home, sleeping.

Got a 12 hour sleep after Friday night's supper with Poovan and JJ at Simpang. I think we're gonna make it a weekly kinda thing. An ahbeng, an Indian and a Eurasian Lian-- we represent almost all the races in Singapore already. Hahaha. But the 3 of us seriously have too much, just loads to talk and crap about.

Stayed home all day on Saturday with my parents, family bonding time you might say. TV and snacked my way till dinner. We were watching this really good movie named Human Trafficking, really sad though. The Russians were out to kidnap children and turn them into sex slaves. I fell asleep not because it was a bad movie or something, but I just had the sleepy syndrome. It was about 12 when I moved myself back to my room. Had sort of a 'disturbed' sleep after which I found out my dearest Jon, was sooo enjoying himself at Arena last night. Hahaha. Manage to wake up at about 12 this afternoon, and spent half the day at Khatib.

Now I'm just dreading the thought of going to work tomorrow morning. Squeezing with the rest in the MRT, having to do the same old thing again. And worst, I start shift this week. So Wifey wouldn't be at work till 1130. I'm on the verge of loosing the motivation to go to work! Someone, please just kill me.

I've been thinking and laying out future plans for my career, relationships and education. But I really can't put my thoughts into action. This sucks.

Oh well. It's 1:11 am right now. 6 more hours and 49 minutues to go before I have to get my ass outta bed and to work. I'm looking forward to Tuesday though, because it's OFF day on Wednesday for me!