Just got up not ago, had my lunch and yes yes, I'm mc-ing today... again!
Didn't feel like getting outta bed this morning, nothing motivated me to get my ass out of bed for work either. My two lunch buddies, Pam and Ian are off today. And after reaching home almost 3 last night and not being able to sleep the whole night, I was damn tired this morning.
Yesterday after having a very very very horrible day at work, sister and Adrian decided to take me out on a ride in their new baby CRV. We had dinner at Jerry's @ Jalan Kayu, as usual with my brother in law around, we over ordered again. But as always, after having a wonderful meal, I felt a whole lot better.
The rest of the night was spent fixing up the sound system in his car together with his friends at a multi story car park in Buangkok. My sister and I were feeling super bored as we weren't needed anywhere near the cars. So we self entertained.
But at the end of the night, I've gotta admit that the DVD player together with the surround sound is quite powerrrr~ (:
So it's Friday today. Not really T.G.I.F for me as I'm still working tomorrow. Urgh. But at least after the long wait, I've finally gotten my salary for the month of August & September. Gonna spend it wisely this time. And I seriously need to learn to SAVE!
Oh yeah, I'm kinda disappointed as our plan to host a Halloween party is officially canceled! I guess we were toooo last minute. The chalet and resorts we wanted to book were unavailable for that weekend. And the rates for those that were vacant were on peak period rates, ranging from $300-400/night. Conclusion: We save for the end of the year trip instead.
Off to go see visit the doc now.
Maybe he can prescribe something to stop this lethargy spell of mine.
I miss the old you. I really do.
