Well, lots of stuff happened this weekend. MC-ed on Friday as I stayed up all night/morning to finish up GP. Handed it in on Friday, just in time before student service's closed. Supper with JJ and Poovan at Simpang. Gossips and more gossips. But for a good reason though, as I found out stuffs from somebody's past. Somehow though, I got so affected by it and started to doubt things between us. But I guess, its all goooood now.
Saturday evening, birthday girl Jovene and I cabbed down ALL the way to Bukit Panjang where her friend was performing at the HIP HOPZ dance competition at Green garden @ Bukit Panjang Plaza. After which, JJ and his friends picked us up and we headed to The Arena. There was plenty to drink that night, 5 bottles-- 4 Chivas, 1 Peach Scnapps and 1 complimentary champagne for the birthday girls, Jovene and Denise.
FINALLY 18!!

A night that I'll probably never forget, even though I can hardly recall what happened to me after 2am. Me and my KAE-KIANG-NESS. I really learn my lesson! It's weird how some drunkards cry or get violent, some even fall asleep (hint hint, Jovene), BUT when I get drunk, I DRINK even MORE, its like I'm outta control.
For the past few days, I felt so irresponsible. I couldn't get over the fact that I left my belongings in the taxi that night. I was so damn drunk that I was just puking every where, leaving a trail where ever I went. BUT thank goodness that I had Jovene and Jon with me, who got me home that night. I swear, I couldn't remember A THING the next morning.
Sunday morning was horrible. Puked several times, and I could feel my insides burning. I was practically throwing up bubbles and foam. After which I got rib-ache and back ache from having my head in the toilet bowl the whole morning. My esophagus was freaking pain as hell and all I could do was whine and howl in pain.
MC-ed yesterday as well. Made my police report and replaced my ATM card at Sengkang. Today just wasn't my day! In the morning, I got all queasy from the medication I took this morning. Silly me! I was all dizzy and nauseous, my body was shaking and shivering all over. Didn't manage to focus and finish up my work at the office either.
HOWEVER, I guess it was a blessing in disguise as I didn't go down to ICA to make my IC yesterday. Just as I thought my day could get any worst, the minute I stepped into the house, the house phone rang! GUESS WHAT? It was the taxi driver! Mr. Alan Leong! HAHAHA. He found my clutch bag underneath the front seat! He was nice enough to have gone through the entire phone book just to let me know that he has my belongings. On top of that, he was overseas! He'll only be able to return it to me tomorrow night though once he's back. I thanked him continuously like a billion times. After the phone call, I just felt so alive! I guess it was ALL IN THE HEAD. I didn't feel sick or depressed anymore, I manage to finish dinner which was like the only stable meal I had today. I really hope I'm ganing my luck back!
Well although its a public holiday tomorrow, I've still gotta go to work. But at least there'll be double pay for us! So I'm happy =)








