Friday, September 19, 2008

Birth-days

Came back from my family's chalet @ Yatch Club bungalow, Aloha Changi yesterday afternoon. And sad to say, I'm down with a 2 day MC since yesterday. I've been diagnosed with stomach acid infection/diarrhea, flu and throat infection! Had a 14 hour sleep last night and felt a little feverish this morning. I guess it's partly because of the amount of alcohol we consumed on the second night at chalet, insufficient amount of sleep, and the oh-s0-hot weather these few days.

My parent's 25th anniversary & sister's 22nd birthday celebration was actually celebrated one week earlier this year. The first night at the chalet were for our relatives, close family friends and Mother's & father's friends. Everything went well, from the food, barbecue and video montage screening. And I'm super glad that Jonathan was there too. He has been really helpful on both nights, and got along well with my family as well. THANKS DEAREST! (:

Overall, I'm glad that my parents enjoyed themselves.
25 years of marriage & still counting.

Pictures from the first night of the chalet
17 SEPT 2008

just arriving @ the chalet
Mommy's boys from work Delicious Sugee Cake, a Eurasian Delicacy
helping out with the video
happy 25 years Mommy & Papa

sister's speech & video montage screeningmy nieces, Rui En & Si En
Jon, Sister, Amanda
SISTAS
the eurasian cousins

Had a blast at the chalet, especially on the second day. I've never really seen my parents so down to earth before -- drinking, smoking and chit chatting with our guests. I guess I'm really lucky and happy to have them as my parents.

Before I end this post, I would like to wish Perlin, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's her birthday today and it's probably one of the first times that I'm able to celebrated it with her. Looking forward to the chalet later :D

AND... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. HO RUI FEN too!

AND AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JJ aka MR. ONG JUN JIE !!, whose birthday is tomorrow!