Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Sleepover

Had sort of a bad week at work. I guess its was because of the little hours of rest I got during the night that caused me to stone in front of my computer and led me into being moody and mood-less. But lucky for me, I got to enjoy my Thursday.

Dinner with Jonathan at town, where we got a chance to catch up with each other. Then headed down to Clarke Quay to the lantern/mooncake festival. Yummi-licious Hokkaido ice-cream, followed by Arena for the rest of the night. Dru Hill made special appearance there and it was sponsored by the Hennesy Artistry. So everything from glasses to coasters were brought to us by Hennesy. I'm starting to feel comfortable at Arena because everyone from directors to bartenders welcome us there. HAHAHA. Sister and Edwin joined us shortly and we partied hard all the way till 4 in the morning.

MC on Friday. No work for me, as I was super stoned out when I got home. Spent the day resting, Dinner was with Pam and Jovene at Mac @ Tamp. Then drinks at Starbucks. Although all of us were in crappy moods, I was glad that I still got to see them and of course it's always best to share your heart aches with the ones who care about you.

Jovene spent the night at my place. Beer and late night movies on HBO accompanied us through the night. Ofcourse, alittle girl talk before heading to bed as well. Only managed to hit the sack at 5 this morning. Look at the crazy pictures we took!
classic, rare. lol.
the twirling effect
connecting heads
seeing double?hehehehe
back to normal mode
EMO-ing
my best bud =)
I've come to a conclusion that I'm not gonna think about any depressing shits anymore.
Every moment is precious to us, why go mopping around, when what I have now is actually what I've wanted in a long time. It's time to seize the moment.
Life is short & We have to live to enjoy!

I never get bored with Arena.
Heading down tonight once again.
MORE PARTAYING FOR ME :D