I'm panicking, rushing to get it done by Thursday so I can print!
I know this is sooooooo last minute. SHIT. CRAP. URGH!
Before I get my ass up to continue my report from the where I left off yesterday, here are the chalet pictures, Part 2.
Wait, there's still more pictures!!! Attended Perlin's 18th Birthday Chalet @ Downtown East Pasir Ris. Barbecue, catching up with the girls, and 'sa-boh' cake cutting were our entertainment through out the night. I was really proud of myself for not touching even a drop of alcohol the entire time. Hahaha. Enough is really enough. I really hope the birthday girl had her share of fun. I wish I could have stayed over, but I was still recovering so yeah...
3 years & counting.
Spent last evening at TCC @ Changi Airport T3 with Jovene and Jon. Manage to get some of our work done. Jovene and I working on GP, Jon did 'some' of his studying. I finally got to try Popeyes Chicken in Singapore. The mash potatoes were realllly good. Satisfying dinner I must say.

At night was Mahjong time @ Jon's place. It's been quite some time since I actually sat down and played all 4 rounds/winds. My level of tolerance was good last night! Hahaha. Because usually I just end up falling asleep half way through. I guess it was because my luck was up too. I wont $20, which was enough to cover me for my cab fare & ciggies!
Awwww. It's back to work for me tomorrow. But I'm realllly looking forward to Jovene's birthday this weekend! (:
Alrighty, well I'm off to finish up the report!
Wish me LUCK!





.jpg)

