
The birthday girl was touched by our gift, a heart shaped key & locket, as it had a certain 'fengshui' meaning to it.


All together again, the MDIS babes + Jamie. It was definitely great seeing all of us :)

A minor discomfort; we were all dressed to the theme with skirts & dressed sitting on the floor barefooted. :P

I actually quite liked my Dear's checked shirt. Let's just say the guys had a bit of a problem defining and deciding what clothes they had were 'vintage'.
Soon after cake cutting, we said our Goodbyes. The night was still quite young, so Jovene & Amelia plus my Dear & I drove down to Bobbys at Cuppage for drinks & supper. The place was not at all crowded that Saturday night so we had sufficient space to move around and empty tables around us. Alfresco dining with cocktails, mock tails & beer. We all shared a heaping portion of Nachos too, which was quite delicious. Yum!
Thank Goodness we didn't go club that night. I couldn't afford dancing nor standing after having to stand all through out work. We were home by 2 in the morning it was back to work the next afternoon. Saw many MJ impersonators at work on Sunday afternoon. It was the MJ auditions was held at the OC, yes Michael Jackson! Semi finals are this Saturday. Can't wait to see the different performances. Hey we still have to remember the 'King' even more now that he's gone right. Oww~!
The week has started on quite a good note, other than Jovene being sick and not able to attend work yesterday. I got a sweet surprise from my Baby last night when he came to the OC after work. I knew he was on the way to pick me, but he suddenly turned up at the OC lounge when I was on duty. So the minute I saw him, it went from 'boring... when is it gonna be 11' to 'time passed so fast I wish I had more time to gossip about work with my Dear'.
It had been quite sometime since we had dinner together and clueless as we were to what we wanted to have for Dinner/Supper, we ended up eating at Glutton Square. Although I thought the food there has always been a bit overpriced, the fried carrot cake was quite orgasmically good. It was scrumptiously full of egg and not too oily, just the right texture. We were too full to finish the fritters though, should have took home the remainder. Hehe.
The week has started on quite a good note, other than Jovene being sick and not able to attend work yesterday. I got a sweet surprise from my Baby last night when he came to the OC after work. I knew he was on the way to pick me, but he suddenly turned up at the OC lounge when I was on duty. So the minute I saw him, it went from 'boring... when is it gonna be 11' to 'time passed so fast I wish I had more time to gossip about work with my Dear'.
It had been quite sometime since we had dinner together and clueless as we were to what we wanted to have for Dinner/Supper, we ended up eating at Glutton Square. Although I thought the food there has always been a bit overpriced, the fried carrot cake was quite orgasmically good. It was scrumptiously full of egg and not too oily, just the right texture. We were too full to finish the fritters though, should have took home the remainder. Hehe.
I am OFF today!
See, the thing I like about this part time job, it's kinda like your own time, own target. You have the freedom to plan your own roster out and work only on days you are free. My fellow colleagues and I have calculated and if you were to work at least 5 times a week with a full shift schedule, you may earn a minimum of $2k a month before CPF deduction. Of course, be prepared that this job IS quite boring and totally filled with politics and getting nagged at by the Indian Tyran at work. However it is also a good job to earn quick $$$, so that's my only motivation now!
