Monday, July 20, 2009

A Childhood Treat

After making me wait so long last Friday night, my Dear bought me this to show his returned gratitude :)


THE KINDER SURPRISE EGG! (in new packaging)



It is indeed a S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E! :)

The newly packaged egg is divided into 2 parts, 1 part chocolate, 1 part toy. The chocolate was supper yummy, 2 choco balls welded into white creamy hazel nut chocolate cream. Better to be kept in the fridge before eat. The toy came in 3 parts plus stickers, and it was 1/5 the size of my palm. It use to be my favorite childhood treat, and is still my favorite now. Sometimes, a sweet treat that brings you back to memory lane really makes my day!

Got my wisdom tooth stitches removed this morning at the dentist. It's a clean wound and I'll have to wait till the gums have properly healed and grown to do the next wisdom tooth operation on the other side. I have one month to enjoy my eating till it's back to the agonizing pain again! Meanwhile, lots of Vit C & E will do pleasure to a superbly quick healing.

Over the weekend, Dear & I attended his friend's daughter's 3rd birthday at Jalan Lanjut. I wanna have a mini zhat zhat just like the Elmo birthday girl!! :D However, I must say, the couple did up their level of the house really beautifully, wait till you see the kid's room too! She has a plasma & Wii in her own room with a walk-in closet. Hopefully I can steal some pictures on FB and show it here. hahaha.

I can't wait for the weekend, but oh pooey, it's only Monday today. =/