Of all the holidays, the Christmas Season is my utmost favorite.
The gift exchanges and parties, the time I get to spent with all my loved ones too.
I just can't wait!
The week started off with Kor Jon's wedding on Hari Raya Haji.
Super classy wedding with Members of Parliament & Cabinet Ministers present.
Although it was a solemn wedding, I did enjoy the 7 course meal and the time spent with my family.
Went down to Tampines and met my darling Jovene.
Dinner & our usual coffee session @ Starbucks.
Spend a huge bomb ordering my contacts and...
I got myself an early X'mas gift! :D
Dinner & our usual coffee session @ Starbucks.
Spend a huge bomb ordering my contacts and...
I got myself an early X'mas gift! :D
Met up with the guys Ian, Keong, Fab & Kok Yeow on Wednesday night at Plaza Sing.
And we end up watching Bolt!
I know whatcha thinking, 4 grown 'boys' watching BOLT. LOL.
The freaking hamster in the movie was high on drugs or something laa.
Super HILARIOUS cartoon!
Ended the night with Supper at the open aired KPT next to Meridien.
Wifey was soooo in the shopping mood yesterday!
We headed to Town for a little retail therapy.
Well, like she said, the X'mas season really gets people into the mood of spending! (:
Lunched at MOS and headed to Vivo for more shopping.
I didn't buy much stuff, but I did get some ideas for what to get for gift exchange with my family this year.
Headed over to Ikea Tampines with Sister,Adrian & Barry for dinner and furniture shopping.
The rest of the night at 312 was accompanied with...
Wine, top shell, home-made pizza, non stop magic tricks by steven, Ghostbusters movie & tai di.

I managed to climb into bed only at 7am this morning and got up to help mother with some house chores at 3 this afternoon.
I better go get ready cause I've got a dinner date with Cousin Alison later!
Ta-Ta!
PS;
ZOUK OUT IS FINALLY HERE!
TOMORRRRROWWWW BABY!


