Arena on Saturday was with My sister, Wifey and Edmund & co. So there were about 10 of us with one Martel Magnum. Wifey had a fever so she had to leave early, but it was alllll good in the end. Joined my sister and a surprise visit of her ex Shangri-la colleagues. More dancing and drinking till about 4 in the morning. Supper at Geylang, Frog leg porridge and Mee Swa ended the night. ALL Pictures will be up SOOON.
Finally had my nice and quiet time with Wifey last Friday. Our TaiTai Lunch at the Hong Kong Cafe next to Katong Mall. Got to see and ride in the new 323 BM too. Spend the evening at Parkway where we tried out different massage/orgasmic chairs. =P Dinner with my two favorite girls at TCC over at PS and caught the movie Four Christmases with the whole gang, Ah Fat, Edmund, Edmund's Sis Patrica + bf and Bro in law + Sister. Ended the night with Supper at Spize then it was home sweet home for us.
I also finally met up with JayJay for dinner at Chomps Sunday night, followed by Coffee Bean at Maju Mall. A little gossiping and catching up with each other's lives. Well, basically, it was just to make up the fact that he couldn't attend the event on December 1st.
Alright, so December 1st @ Attica, CJC's Post-Prom Nite. Tsk Tsk. Well. In my opinion, they could have done a better job in organizing (but I guess we could cut them a little slack as it was their first time.) We didn't let the longgg wait for our table and drinks ruin our night. 5 bottles- 3 Jim Bean and 2 Smirnoffs were shared amongst less than 20 people, VIP table and great music. Sister brought down a couple of friends too, and we partied till bout 4 that morning.
THANKS ALL FOR COMING & FOR MAKING IT SO MUCH FUN!
By the end of it all, all of us had alittle toooo much to drink. My two girls Liana and Jenna, including myself were almost gone on the way home, swaying ourselves to my brother in law's ride. My Eurasian Indian Lian was let lose that night too. As usual, I embarrassed my self by being damn kao-pei the entire night. The guys and Jovene stayed over at Pereira Chalet. And the next morning, I woke up to puke twice and felt damn nauseous the entire day. Oh wells, it's always the aftermath that totally sucks. But at least I did have fun and I'm just so happy and appreciating everyone's presence that night!
More Pictures will be up SOOON.
Aww. Look, they got the same smile!
My stomach still feels a little crappy today, I can still feel it feeling all acidic and bubbly. Yuck! I've been drinking nothing but juices, vitagens and teh-O. Let's pray I'll feeel much much better tomorrow!
Well, it's another day spent bumming around at home.
Ta-Ta!
