Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HO HO HO~!

So picking up from where I left of with the previous entry,
The weekend was spent at Arena with Wifey and Edmund, Keong & Ian, Denice, MingMin, & some of Edmund's friends.
We manage to finish the Canon! And the night was going great till something unexpected happened!
But I'm glad that they're fine now, lucky for the bounces and JEFF! Phew.



I've been keeping quiet about a HUGE secret for the past few days, & I think I'm gonnnna explode sooon.
Kinda last minute for me, and I really don't know who to tell, or who to go to for advice!
I'm in a dilemma. The biggest secret of all and you can't tell anyone cause it's bout the one you're closest too.



Alright so, it's Christmas Eve's morning, and I'm wide awake after my 12 hours coma.
I swear, yesterday's shopping at Orchard really wore me out!
5 hours of serious shopping and fighting the longgg queues, surprisingly I managed to make it home in one piece.
I got almost everyone something this year, feel like Mrs. Santa Claus.
The usual X'mas eve dinner will once again be held at home.
Devil Curry, Turkey, Ham & Fruit Cake! :D
I have a feeling it's gonnnna be one mad house again.
Imagine like 30 over people squeezing in my oh-so-small 5 room HDB flat!
Both side of the families, parent's friends, sister & her friends. etc.
Well that's nothing new since it happens once every year.
But something'll be a little different this year.
Wifey's coming over for dinner, but leaving for Taiwan.
My girls can't make it for dinner as some are working and had other plans already.
I guess this is the first Christmas that I'll be spending alone.
Tried to make a reservation for Arena tonight, but it's FULLY BOOKED!
I know what you're thinking, it's suppose to be a 'Holy' Night, why are we going clubbing?
HAHAHA, yeahh. So plans for that have been canceled.

Alright. So before I go, I would like to...

WISH ALL A VERY

MERRY CHRISTMAS

&

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!