Had about 6 hours of sleep. And can't seem to get back to sleep now.
I'm feeling hungry and nauseous at the same time.
My body temperature is hot, but I'm feeling cold, and my tummy is hurtin like bitch. =/
Thanks to that freaking time of the month again.
Anyways, the weekend is here again! (not that it makes any difference since I'm still tai-tai-ing around =P)
Well after Tuesday's coma, I met up with my Darling Jovene at Tampines.
Got my pretty manicure done!
Too bad she was feelin a little sick, so coffee session was canceled.
Thursday was a date with the Wifey, Pamela.
Lunch commenced at Sakae Sushi & we took a tram into Sentosa and started our 'exploration journey'.
Well actually, we wanted to test out her camera and make sure it was suitable to bring to Taiwan.
And also, the weather was just tooo nice to get wasted.
It was Wifey's first tram ride into Sentosa (sua ku! LOL)
And she was DAMN EXCITED laaa. (I haven't seen her THIS HAPPY in such a longgg time!)


The Tiger Tower.
Wifey in deep thought - missing her Carribean already. 
Palawan Beach- The Southern Most part of Asia
Video Entitled: I wanna be a Journalist!
the power of my 5 megapixel F480. LOL. Lookie, its the sunset!


Yesterday's event was at Hort Park- Hitachi Industrial's K&D (karaoke & dinner).
Emcee Denise Pereira did a good job once again.
The crowd was a mix of Japanese, Singaporean and Bangla.
So I guess you could just picture how the Karaoke part went.
It ended early as NPark's mangement had a ruling about any activity after 10pm.
Plans to head down to Zouk were canceled as I decided it shall be a guys night out for them (:
Supper @ Sakura at Buangkok ended the night instead.
The Humongous X'mas tree @ Vivo's 'outdoor theaterette'

CHRISTMAS IS JUST 5 DAYYYYS AWAY!
and I sense that I'm gonna be X'mas shopping at the last minute again.
Can't wait to partayyy tonight although I'm in this condition!
Butter Fac & Arena. =P
OH YEAH BY THE WAY,
Sister is emceeing with Jay Joel @ Mega Court Sale Roadshow,
Look out for the LG section at the Expo, today Saturday, & Sunday!!
Sister is emceeing with Jay Joel @ Mega Court Sale Roadshow,
Look out for the LG section at the Expo, today Saturday, & Sunday!!





