Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jovene, this post is for ya!




The night of the drinking drunkards.

4 loud & irritating girls in the back seat of my bro-in-law's CRV. (Might wanna turn down the volume first.)

On the way back from Attica, 1 Dec 2008.
8 people, 2 in front.
4 in the back. Cassandra, Liana, Jenna, Jovene
2 in the trunk. Dedric & Shawn

0:07- Cassandra: omg i'm almost gone.
0:09- Denise: my sister slapped me.
0:14- Liana: Who the hell is Kok Yong? (girl, his name is Kok Yeow) Come & hug me! Who the freakin hell is Kok Yong???
0:26 - Casandra: Kok Yong is Ian's friend.
0:29 - Jovene: Ian is Cassandra's Night & shining armor.
0:45 - Liana: Actually I wanna say, I love Cassandra. I love Denise. I love Pamela. I love her husky.
0:52 - Cassandra: (who was I talkin to on the phone man? LOL) I love Pamela toooo! But she's not here!
1:06 - Liana slapped Adrian on the arm real hard. LOL!
1:09 - Liana: And I dont know who the fuck is Kok Yong
1:35 - Liana: I wanna go, he dont let me go. Ass. Please find out who is Kok Yong for me. I don't want another Kok Yong. That one already never brush teeth on Sunday
1:58 - Liana: Please help me find out who the other Kok Yong is. Find out he Sunday got brush teeth one anot!
2:48 - Awww so sweeeet.
2:52 - Cassandra: I feel abit highh now.
2:54 - Adrian: If you need to puke, let me know.
3:00 - Denise announces: Any body who needs to puke, LET US KNOW.
3:27 - Cassandra: Sorry if I 'de zui' anybody tonight.
3:31 - Liana: I'm high but I ain't drunk!
3:38 - Liana: So sorry people, I just have to say, guys sucks!


freaking hilarious sutffff.
Jovene was the only sober one?
Liana when high- talks loud & keeps repeating herself. hahaha.
Cassandra when high- screams, vulgar, violent.


ENJOY JOVENE!!