With some time at my hands right now on this beautiful Saturday morning, I shall upload some missed pictures for the past entry.
2 1 A P R I L 2 0 0 9 @ The ARENA
the couples of the night, The Lims, The Lings & the Tengs.
Sisters of Distruction I might say?
The night was still young . . . But it ended early
2 2 - 2 3 A P R I L 2 0 0 9
This is the first week into May, my first week of being nineteen. Well, lets just say that it's nothing special, just a little stressed out at work that's all. It was great having 2days off on my birthday and to climb back up at work again was difficult. Although it was a short week for me as I worked till Thursday, I still found it hard to adjust and focus at work. It was my off day yesterday which was also a Public Holiday -- Labor Day. At work, for those who had to still go back to work, they would call it "Slaves Day".
Glad to be able to meet up with Wifey & JayJay on Thursday night together with my sister & Dear. Did lotsa catching up over dinner & drinks at Mr Bean's cafe till about 2 in the morning. I still can't believe my dearest Wifey is getting married in a few months time! So much preparations to help out with, the dresses, the cars, hen's night! ... etc. SO exciting! Looks like it's gonna be the wedding of THE YEAR! =P I wonder when it's time for me to get tie the knot, will it be this exciting as well? AND OH YEAH. Weet weet to Jay's yellow Evo 8. LOL. That fella just never gets enough of his cars/bikes. :P
Labor day was spent with Dear and I slept in till about 2pm and had Daddy's home cooked chicken stew! My Dad has been doing most of the cooking lately and it has become his favorite past time. Last year, his special water crest soup was a must every weekend, but lately like for example this week he cooked his famous Corn Beef stew & chicken curry. Yum Yum! :P I think I've started to gain some weight because of all the good eating & snacking at work. (I've been wanting to get my new sneakers so it'll motivate me to use the gym after work. )
Despite the Swine Flu virus, everywhere was so crowded yesterday. It was code Orange on Thursday meaning that it is quite serious already, just like the SARS incident. However, Dear and I spotted lotsa little naughties at DTE yesterday as we were there for a BBQ with his parents & friends. Packed with families and little naughties, humid & sticky comes with great food :) The rest of the evening was spent at Singapore flyer after meeting up with Andrew Emmanuel we wanted to watch the new Xmen movie was it was fully booked. Reached home relatively early on a Friday night and decided to do some laundry before getting in to bed.
Well so here I am now, feeling sleepy because I got up soooo early so I shall end this post off with a geeky picture of muah.
Looking forward though to Amelia's 21st birthday celebration tonight! :D
