One of the few reasons I created a blog was to vent out anger, fear & thoughts kept inside that cannot be expressed out in words.
So here I go...
Sometimes sweet words are pleasant to our ears,
But if you can't live up to those words,
I'd rather you not say it just to make me happy,
Because at the end of the day nothing is achieved.
I have a habit of not properly expressing myself the minute I feel something is not right. Because I'm afraid that the more I think about it, the more it may happen. Or if I really said how I feel, people would know what kind of person I am. I rather be discreet, and soak up all the unpleasant thoughts.
I have been moody at work. It's true about not always having a smooth sailing day in a sales person's job, to the point where I break down & cry? I don't think so right. Sometimes when they have so much faith in me, and expect better results, I feel the pressure. But not wanting to react to it fast enough, I become a mute dog that just go about doing stuff that I'm told to do. Sometimes I wonder, is there an easier way out?
Everybody around me have just been sad & frustrated as well. I guess its a diseases that gets passed on fast. Anyway, enough of the sad and sappy stuff, now for the daily activity update!
The month of April and Mays are occupied with birthdays & special occasions such as Mothers Day that had just passed last week. This week, Hazel & Alex celebrated their 19th & 21st birthday at The Arena. Dropped by after a LONGGG day at work to wish the birthday couple and join in the party! Sorry that we could only stay for awhile as we left soon after cake cutting.
It's the weekend again and it did suck that I had to work yesterday. However Dear & I did catch the talked-about-show-in-May, Angels & Demons after work. I fell asleep during the movie AGAIN (for the gazillionth time), but at least I caught the beginning & the ending. The next movie that I wanna watch would be FIGHTING, starring Channing Tatum.
But anyway, here I am, all alone at home (when I should be at work actually). Apparently I had a slight fever (or it could be heaty) but didn't know about it till I was at the doctors just now. Sigh. The weather has just been atrocious! Was damn bored at home just now so I updated a little of my facebook here and there, went blog hopping & caught the CSI marathon on TV in the afternoon. Ohhh, so dreading to go back to work tomorrow.
I hope Daddy's home made stew will cheer me up a little. :D








