It was held at Simei Green's function room that came with a yummy buffet dinner, fondue fountain & a pretty pink delicious birthday cake! It was GREAT seeing all my girls, (the last I remembered we all got together was in Feb, Pammy's birthday at Carousel) and some other familiar MDIS faces. Jay showed up too. The night ended with drinks & more food at Summer Breeze, just a few of us + the guys.
Once again, Happy 21st Amelia!!
(SORRY the camera is still in Mr Lim's car, I haven't had the chance to upload those onto my lappie. But once I do, you girls'll be the first to get them thru email! I promise!)
Over the weekday, it was simple take away dinners at home and zhi char at Ang Mo Kio. Met up with my 2 favorite girls Jov & Pam at Barks Cafe though Wednesday night. It was dear's first time there. We had the breaded mushrooms that rocked my socks, but not the salad though. Nice chilling with them after a longgg day at work. Thanks girls && dear dear for making my Dad end well! :D
Vesak day & Mother's Day falls on the same weekend this year.
Work ended well with continuous sales & appointments properly planned through out the week. On Saturday, I was stationed @ Cal Fit Orchard as our building was under maintenance. ONE WORD -it SUCK'D! How glad am I to be working at Raffles, with a clean and spacious environment. Nothing like coming back to work today with my own desk and clean air around me. After a long & exhausting week, I finally had my off day on Sunday which was yesterday, also being Mother's Day.
We didn't fight with other families for dinner reservations last night. Instead, Dad prepared roast beef with sauteed mushrooms & a thick gravy, mash potatoes, greens & carrots, home made tomato & onion soup, not forgetting the awesome Johnsonville sausages. It was a scrumptious dinner homemade dinner at home, followed by the chocolate fudge cake & durian puffs. Pictures shall make your mouth waterrrr.
Thanks Mommy for always being there,
whenever I needed a listening ear.
You're more than my Mother, you're also a friend.
No doubt we disagree, but I know it's because you care.
Although I disappoint you many times,
You never gave up on me, Always understanding.
I thank you for raising me up to be the person I am today,
for one day I will be a mother myself and know the difficulty of being a great Mom.
There isn't anything I can return to you for your kind actions,
Other than my love.
For you are the greatest MOM,
any daughter can have in the world !
Happy Mother's Day MOMMY!
It's a fresh week ahead at work again. It's gonna be rather long week, with no off day but 2 half days. Time really flies, and all that motivates me to work hard at work are 2 things:
1. H-O-L-I-D-A-Y with Darling
2. G-U-C-C-I!
So Fuck all the offices politics & unfairness. I wanna stay in this industry for as long as there is recession (hoping the the economy does better ASAP!!), don't make me change my mind. I'll just have to bare with the everyday down turn that I face and try to think of a positive way out.
FISH CAKE FISH CAKE COME IN COME IN,
WHERE ART THOU?
1. H-O-L-I-D-A-Y with Darling
2. G-U-C-C-I!
So Fuck all the offices politics & unfairness. I wanna stay in this industry for as long as there is recession (hoping the the economy does better ASAP!!), don't make me change my mind. I'll just have to bare with the everyday down turn that I face and try to think of a positive way out.
FISH CAKE FISH CAKE COME IN COME IN,
WHERE ART THOU?
PS: PAMMY WIFEY, CHEER UP!
sry if i've been too busy with my daily schedule that i've got no time to hear you out. and when i do, i'm always preparing to go to bed. i just want you to know that i'll do whatever to help you, you know that. i hope things do turn around for the better, but what ever it is you've still got me.


