Thursday, May 28, 2009

What cheers me up the most when I'm feeling down?

#1. Receiving Sweet stuff from my Sweet Pea!



Brownie Topping Flavors: (left to right)
White Chocolate Truffles, Colorful M&Ms with Icing, Mint Chocolate,
Melted Marshmallows with Chocolate rice, White & Milk Chocolate Swirl



#2. Doing a little Retail Therapy Shopping.
Head start on the GSS sales! I thought I'd better get me a pair of new sneakers to motivate myself (and darling) to go about our daily work out at the gym.





#3. Beautifying myself!






I finally have some time now to catch up with my own life, spending some quality time by myself (although I have a phobia of being alone).
Ya'll must be wondering why huh, well let's just say I'm taking a short break off work and that the nightmare has ended. I wouldn't say that I'm a Tai again because I'm intending to lead a very unspoiled & healthy lifestyle. But anyways, for now, here's me naming a few things I finally have time to do . .
1. I have time for TV! ---> Catch up on the local TV drama series (i'm referring to the current 9pm series) & flip through my new cable channels!
2. I get to have lunch with Deardear! (&& buy liang cha for the poor coughing & running nose boy =[ )
3. I have had enough of sleep for the past few days, feeling more energized!
4. Categorize my songs & pictures in my laptop. (it irks me to see it so messy all the time!)
5. Lastly, I have time to facebook & blog, not forgetting the latest . . . Twitter, twit twit !

******OH AND JUST FOR RECORD, I DO HAVE TIME TO MEET UP WITH ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TAKE/DATE ME OUT FOR SHOPPING, COFFEE OR ICE CREAM ALRIGHT? Preferably girls though, excluding Mr.Lim & Mr. Ong. Thanks! HAHA.


Any body for A Night in the Mueseum 2 this weekend ??? :)