Work has been very political lately. FYI, I'm the only rookie left. All 5 of them have left making me the only survivor left. However, I did break my record of having 4 closed sales last night. Thanks to BABY who brought in 2 sales for me and of course the senior FC who helped me to close my other 2. Sales is all about it's number game. Being the the Sales industry gets frustrating at times but it's all about enduring and pulling through the day. I'm currently reading 'The little Red book of Sales Answers' given to me by my ASM and there's something I came across which may be applied to everything situation in life, let me share it with ya.
Extracted from the chapter in 'Simple rules of How do I do my best every day?'
Convert anger to resolve.
Anger is the biggest waste of energy on the planet. It blocks positive thought, it blocks creative thought. Attitude is something you give yourself over time. Day by Day. And others can catch it from you. There is no 'Instant Positive Attitude" -- only "Instant Negative Attitude".
Highlights over the week...
Rocky has blue undercarriage lights!
Only in the front though, driver and passenger leg room.
The guy I fell in love with at Zouk share the same interest as me -- the fetish for lights! heh heh heh. "I fell in love with a girl at Zouk who loved light sticks, never did I dream that she would be mine. "- wk
The chalet over at Changi was a rather quiet one compared to the previous last two we had. 2-days of barbecue with chix wings, beef, sausages, burgers, prawns, some booze, and barbecued pineapples. More of my Mom's colleagues + my sister and Keong. Wifey came over on the second day and we had this long talk which we haven't had in ages. Guys, you can never understand them no matter how hard we try.
I loved the nights we spent at home because I was too afraid to stay home alone. Although things at work were stressful and Dear got iced for being frequently late, I'm still glad that majority of the things things between us are going how they're suppose to be. Dinner with his parents last weekend at Taste of Thailand and we had a feast! Then back to his place for Bangkok Dangerous and ended the night at my place. Sunday morning was work for the both of us, what a waste. Though it was nice to have breakfast with the one who woke up beside you in the morning.
Knowing you're always gonna be there even though I can't feel it at times, you assure me that everything is gonna be alright.
Sleeping disorder + Late night Movies = Falling asleep during movies. Dear has literally counted the total number of movies I have slept through are 5 recently. The last movie we caught in the theaters was Detroit Metal City. Firstly, I didn't know that it was a Japanese Rock movie and entering the cinema I already felt sleepy. So I told myself that I would just sleep through the commercials before the movie, but I ended up sleeping through it all and Darling didn't wake me up because he said I was soundly asleep so he allowed me to continue sleeping. All I remembered was waking up during the loud and disturbing parts of the movies.
Dear says that my excuse to watch movies is just so I can take a nap. SO NOT TRUE LAR. Two movies I really really really will stay awake in are -- The Sinjuku Incident & Fast & Furious 4.
Go check it out!
The official Website FAST & FURIOUS 4
And before I end this post, let me end it with this analysis;
By the way, just to answer a few questions on my tagboard... FC JACK NG is a consultant at Bugis Cal Fit. He's a leads thief, meaning he went into our system and stole my clients offering them the same promotions, but suggesting that they sign up with him in Bugis instead. He claims that I stole his leads first, but honestly, I don't even know how to access other people's sales leads. More over, he's been working longer than I have so literally he's bullying me. He's probably just a cunt that has nothing better to do. Shame on that Ass Hole! You're not even worth having a normal font on my blog, so there!
Being in an air conditioned room all day at work, I'm suffering at home now with the fan stationary full blast at me and the bright sun shining into my room. Really dampens the mood of going out or doing anything else than to nua and couch some more till the sun sets.
Here's a song that once again, they doing it again -Song writers and artists comparing girls to Food: Cookie Jar by Gym Glass Heroes feat. The Dream. Overplayed at work and now on the radio. tsk tsk. LOL.







