Yes. Ever since I've started working again, I can't help but to look forward to my half days and off days. But during my time off from work, time seems to fly real fast and before you know it, it's time to get back to work in the next 24 hours. Anyway since I've got some time alone now, I shall do a little update to clear up the spider webs clogging this blog of mine.
Define Zhat zhat-ness:
It runs in our blood :]
Notice in the first picture of Dear, his eyes compliments the bling-ed out hair pin in his hair. In the next, it's me in this super 'sexy i love my self' pose (till now i still don't get how i slept like this for like 1 hour) on the couch in his living room, totally knocked out while watching Fight club after a bowl of noodles. And in the third right picture, I made him wear my white hair band and he seems quite happy to my surprise. The retarded face of mine in the next picture tells it all when we had to wait superbly long for the food at the National library restaurant we went to a few weeks back. And finally, a cheeky picture of Princess Pereira in her blogging mood at 786. (darling don't kill me, that's what girls do best when they have blogs! heh heh heh :P)
With the position of #18, I am proud to announce that I have hit the list of TOP 30 ROOKIE SALES IN CALIFORNIA FITNESS ASIA. It's somewhat of a motivation for me to climb higher, but with all the office politics and all, I'm starting to feel demoralized.
The way the ASMs and seniors push us Rookies (there is a fine line that they draw between the SFC- Senior fitness consultants and RFC- Rookie fitness consultants) are sometimes unbearable for the people born in our generation. This is definitely a good way to test my level of endurance. Aside from the stress I'm facing at work, I have found my group of colleagues that I can click with at work and they are the ones who actually motivate me to go to work every morning. The fun and laughter we have at work. ANDDDD GUESS WHAT?! I also found out that Xue Er who's my colleague, knows Jamie and even Fat & Edmund & the rest of their dota clique. (we just have toooo much to start gossiping about!)
Work has also been causing me to have been having bad irregular eating hours. Morning's breakfast is at 1130 when I've settled myself down at work, either curry puff of my homemade nutella/goober jam sand which. Lunch is at 2pm and it's either take away or eaten at Golden Shoe Hawker. There's no dinner break so I usually snack my way in between sales calls and appointment shows. And thanks to darling for buying a heaping supply of junk food (which I think I'm starting to see the result of my tummy already. hmm) such as Dove chocolates, Hello Panda, Yan Yan, biscuits, Meiji sweets and cookies. And speaking of cookies. I still haven't found the damn cookie monster who ate almost ALL my Pepperidge farm chocolate chip brownie cookies at work! As I remembered, I just ate ONE cookie before sealing it back and placing it into my cabinet. The next morning, to my surprise, there was ONE miserable cookie all left by itself in the box! Feeling utterly pissed and moody the entire day didn't help as I've still not found the rude, despicable & untruthful thief!
Did you know that there are 3 Friday the 13ths in the year 2009? There was one in February, one just passed last week in March, and one coming up in November. Last Friday it being my off day, I had ample rest at home and accompanied my Dear to school & work to run some important errands in the evening. Then it was coffee time with Jovene & Pam at TM starbucks. Oh by the way, it's nicely renovated with brighter lights I must add. Supper at this dim sum place near the oh-so-scary Mustafa with roads only made for blackies. I almost died of several heart attacks with the reckless drivers and pedestrians. When I do become a driver, I AM NEVER EVER driving at desker road or anywhere near Mustafa. But food was good la, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
Dad's away in New Zealand for a week till 22/03 for work purposes. It's pretty scary at home since there ain't no man of the house at home. We double lock the doors at night to make sure no kaka or momok can enter. Dear just left my place about an hour ago, and I'm starting to hear weird noises already. Maybe it' just my imagination? Women are timid alright, I admit. It's almost 1am and if it were a working day, I would be dead beat by now (you can ask darling how i always fall asleep in the car on the way back from work with my mouth open) But since it's my off day, I'm still feeling rather awake. I just read Wifey's blog and seems like she's been catching quite a lot of movies lately. I want to too! But I can wait till tomorrow as it's the last day of Dear's exams tomorrow. I'm praying hard tonight that he does well tomorrow. Moreover, it's Econs-- I never understood nor liked that subject. BUT STILL, ALL THE BEST TO MY BABY :)
A chalet booked on the 23rd of March is awaiting us, my family and I! YEAP! It's yet another family chalet to celebrate my Mother's 52nd birthday! 4D3N at Changi SAF chalet. Also, I'm gonna be retaking my basic theory too, on the 24th. It's gonna be a busy week ahead, but I'm glad that at least one of us are gonna be less stressed. Heh heh heh. :P I like learning more about Darling each and every day we spent together. It brings me closer to him and I somewhat feel more secured. It's only been about 3 months plus and I am already head over heels, overdosed with love, crazy in love with him. It's times like these when I know that I won't ever be alone again.
PS: I enjoyed our piano lesson today honey! I really did. My first successful student. :P
With the position of #18, I am proud to announce that I have hit the list of TOP 30 ROOKIE SALES IN CALIFORNIA FITNESS ASIA. It's somewhat of a motivation for me to climb higher, but with all the office politics and all, I'm starting to feel demoralized.
The way the ASMs and seniors push us Rookies (there is a fine line that they draw between the SFC- Senior fitness consultants and RFC- Rookie fitness consultants) are sometimes unbearable for the people born in our generation. This is definitely a good way to test my level of endurance. Aside from the stress I'm facing at work, I have found my group of colleagues that I can click with at work and they are the ones who actually motivate me to go to work every morning. The fun and laughter we have at work. ANDDDD GUESS WHAT?! I also found out that Xue Er who's my colleague, knows Jamie and even Fat & Edmund & the rest of their dota clique. (we just have toooo much to start gossiping about!)
Work has also been causing me to have been having bad irregular eating hours. Morning's breakfast is at 1130 when I've settled myself down at work, either curry puff of my homemade nutella/goober jam sand which. Lunch is at 2pm and it's either take away or eaten at Golden Shoe Hawker. There's no dinner break so I usually snack my way in between sales calls and appointment shows. And thanks to darling for buying a heaping supply of junk food (which I think I'm starting to see the result of my tummy already. hmm) such as Dove chocolates, Hello Panda, Yan Yan, biscuits, Meiji sweets and cookies. And speaking of cookies. I still haven't found the damn cookie monster who ate almost ALL my Pepperidge farm chocolate chip brownie cookies at work! As I remembered, I just ate ONE cookie before sealing it back and placing it into my cabinet. The next morning, to my surprise, there was ONE miserable cookie all left by itself in the box! Feeling utterly pissed and moody the entire day didn't help as I've still not found the rude, despicable & untruthful thief!
Did you know that there are 3 Friday the 13ths in the year 2009? There was one in February, one just passed last week in March, and one coming up in November. Last Friday it being my off day, I had ample rest at home and accompanied my Dear to school & work to run some important errands in the evening. Then it was coffee time with Jovene & Pam at TM starbucks. Oh by the way, it's nicely renovated with brighter lights I must add. Supper at this dim sum place near the oh-so-scary Mustafa with roads only made for blackies. I almost died of several heart attacks with the reckless drivers and pedestrians. When I do become a driver, I AM NEVER EVER driving at desker road or anywhere near Mustafa. But food was good la, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
Dad's away in New Zealand for a week till 22/03 for work purposes. It's pretty scary at home since there ain't no man of the house at home. We double lock the doors at night to make sure no kaka or momok can enter. Dear just left my place about an hour ago, and I'm starting to hear weird noises already. Maybe it' just my imagination? Women are timid alright, I admit. It's almost 1am and if it were a working day, I would be dead beat by now (you can ask darling how i always fall asleep in the car on the way back from work with my mouth open) But since it's my off day, I'm still feeling rather awake. I just read Wifey's blog and seems like she's been catching quite a lot of movies lately. I want to too! But I can wait till tomorrow as it's the last day of Dear's exams tomorrow. I'm praying hard tonight that he does well tomorrow. Moreover, it's Econs-- I never understood nor liked that subject. BUT STILL, ALL THE BEST TO MY BABY :)
A chalet booked on the 23rd of March is awaiting us, my family and I! YEAP! It's yet another family chalet to celebrate my Mother's 52nd birthday! 4D3N at Changi SAF chalet. Also, I'm gonna be retaking my basic theory too, on the 24th. It's gonna be a busy week ahead, but I'm glad that at least one of us are gonna be less stressed. Heh heh heh. :P I like learning more about Darling each and every day we spent together. It brings me closer to him and I somewhat feel more secured. It's only been about 3 months plus and I am already head over heels, overdosed with love, crazy in love with him. It's times like these when I know that I won't ever be alone again.
PS: I enjoyed our piano lesson today honey! I really did. My first successful student. :P
Ever wondered what keong & my baby girl would look like....?
......
..........
.............
................
.....................
...........................
This is your answer.
MY 19th BIRTHDAY... IS IN 32 DAYS !




