Sunday, April 05, 2009

Precious Moments

H- E-L-L-O APRIL!

As I enter the second month of work at Cal Fit, I've really learned to treasure my time with you and my other loved ones, even if its just a simple family dinner or an impromptu lunch date with you. It's the littlest things that really count. :)


Still can't believe though that I got fooled on April Fools when I was the one playing the trick but yet you managed to turn the tables around which left me in fear for a moment there. I should have known never to mess around with a punk'd-er himself. heh heh heh. :P

We have never quarreled nor argued ever since the starting of 09, which is also the start of this new born love. At times when I tend to be petty, he gives in giving that YYPPY* face (that I so wanna pinch and rub in like play dough). Honestly, I've not been real mad at him since we got together either, except for those mungen times when he does nonsensical stuffs. Eg. driving like a mangkok. But those are exceptional, I can take it. Loving someone takes lots of trust, endurance and give & take. Agree? :D


the kaka & momok. comparing eye lashes.

wannabe model Cass. mat-yoyo Keong

kaka & mr scratchy head. the sleepy YYPPY* face.

*YYPPY-yaya papaya


Although sister was admitted into SGH the night before April Fools for her operation, I'm glad to say that she's recovering well at home with Viwawa and endless movierathons in bed. It was quite a hectic few days at the hospital and at home. The poor ex husband has seriously lost his mind and would do anything just to forgo his reputation. Tsk Tsk. Now that is not a REAL man. We all know this ain't the first time my sister has been admitted to the hospital (ahem) but this whole hospital issue has in a way brought us closer together as we spent almost both nights just chillin in her room having take away BK & MACS for supper.

It was pay day at the end of the March, and recently, I've just been spending alot at The Body Shop & Watsons. I swear, I think I should become a Watsons member when they do come up with a membership. I think I have a cosmetics & toiletries fetish. Opps. :D

A haircut for me on Thursday, about 3 inches off! But it feels lighter and more manageable than before. Xiao Long Bao, Beef Noodles & Pork Chop fried rice for dinner @ Ding Dai Fung followed by Haagen Daaz ice cream. Haagen Daaz's waffles & ice cream = Orgasmic. Just see the face of a happy girl who's about to receive the pleasure of indulging herself in a temptous treat.


It's Good Friday this weekend but I can't take leave to go to Church. Work is really not a good excuse, because speaking of which, it has been a reallll longgg time since I've actually entered the house of my Lord. My work schedule has some slight changes in it as well, such as I'll have to start to learn to do closing (1130-11) and opening (9-7). Hmph. I don't mind the closing, but the opening? But I guess it'll be alright since weekends are mostly spent jia zua-ing. Without the office traffic, the CBD area just gets real deserted with no walk ins or appointments. Looking forward to a new month ahead. Wish me luck for my sales to roll in so I can rock on the list of Asia's top rookie. (oh my goodness, i think i'm starting to talk like my colleagues)

Getting late now. Wonder where's that boyfriend of mine wandering off too, my baby -- he's contented with OASIS by now. :P

15 more days to the 19th!!!