Monday, November 10, 2008

Lathargy sets in!

The weekend started off with Jotun Paint's One Nite Stand D&D on Friday at The Arena.
My jobscope for the night was to only be in charge of the Pre Events, Glamor Shot together with Street Magic and Glitter tattoo.
Midway of the show, I was told that I was needed on and stage to manage the games and all.
Not that I mind or anything, but it was seriously just one of the worst events we have ever encountered.
It was a demanding committee (with a small budget)
Not forgetting the oh-so-rowdy crowd (ofcourse lah, all the drunk 'baya' and 'tambi' with some china too)
Poor Emcee couldn't handle the people, event management unaware of the last minute changes.
At the end of the event, we all just walked out of there feeling shocked and tired.

Late dinner at Coffee Club with my girls Jovene & Pam, emcee Andrew & sister.
PLUS I finally met Dedric, a friend of Jovene's boyfriends. They were there too!
So I felt really terrible as they waited for a good 2 hours plusss laaaa. What a really bad first impression!
They had to leave early and didn't join us to club after dinner.
Back to Arena that night. Sister's friend Gardner came down to join us.
It wasn't that bad a night after all after a little alcohol & dancing.
Pam's boyfriend and his friends switched from Lunar.
And the night ended with Supper at Spize with my brother in law & the rest of the event crew.

Dinner with Lupchiong & Perlin at East Coast the next night.
JJ joined us too, because I thought there would be guys too. But they only came later after we left!
The usual saturday night thrill with JJ and his friends.
Started off at Kallang Macdonalds and headed down to OG where Wifey came down too!
She and her 5 series! Weeeet :)
Too bad it started raining really heavily and we settled for hot chocolate at Mr. Bean's 24hr cafe at Selegie.


I really should stop the late nights/mornings, and get my human clock tuned back the normal way where people actually sleep at night and wake up in the mornings. Lately, it's been nothing but early mornings and late nights for me.

Mr. Sun actually saw me this afternoon (i swear, damnnn hot and sticky) when I headed down town to make up for my tardiness on Friday night.
Well, I didn't really make it up the right way either, as I was late for another 2 hours!
Lunch/dinner commenced at NYDC and we headed down to see the Subaru Challenge at Ngee Ann City.
Oh man. It was quite a sight, especially because it was raining last night and scorching hot today!
Some were squatting, dancing on the spot, barefooted and they all looked burnt, some event looked sick.
But ofcourse, there were those lively ones, and majority were woman! I must say, woman have a better endurance level compared to the men!

It has been a really longggg time since we met up with Amelia!
Seesha at Arab street tonight allowed us to catch up with each other's lives and reminisce the times at school together too.
Time really fllllieeeessss! And we just don't wanna be another year older because it means more responsibilities!

Mother objects when I tell her my friends are coming over tomorrow to play mahjong.
She goes "Our house is not a gambling den."

Mother objects my decision in taking my driving license now.
She goes "You won't have enough money to last you till year end and we're not sponsoring.
Why do you need to drive now anyway?"

Mother, mother, mother!
I'm just realllly too tired to argue or to respond.

And I just remembered, I haven't had dinner yet! Oh and it's 2:03 am!