Thursday, November 20, 2008

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

Lately, I've been spending lots of time at home.
Partly starting my healthy lifestyle- Jogging regularly and getting enough rest and prepare for the busy month of December.
I've gotta get in shape for the end of year, if not, I'll just end up like a hippo with all the continuous habit of eating and sleeping.
I like the period during the End of Year, especially this year.
Firstly because this time round, I've become tai tai, no school, no work. =P
Secondly, the festive period is just around the corner, the parties, dinners, events etc.

So as I was saying, I've been spending some quality time with Mother at home.
Housework, cleaning the house and putting up our Christmas Deco.
Plans for my end of year trip are CANCELED, even Batam trip this weekend got canceled too.
However, the usual X'mas dinner at home will commence once again this year.
But it'll be different without Wifey as she'll be in Taiwan for the holidays.
Plans for the New Year are still vivid, because we're still deciding where my girls and I will should go for the countdown.
Meanwhile, the countdown to X'mas and New year will be packed with lotsa Events.

INVITING ALL TO:
DECEMBER 1ST 2008, Monday

Lifestylebash presents...

Yours Truly


CJC's Post-prom Nite @ Attica, Clarke Quay.
Theme: Monochrome, Club rules apply.

Time: 1030pm till late.
Admission allowed only with ticket!
Tickets selling @ a gooood price BUT only if you get them from ME!
(At the door, it's $23)
The more the merrier, so get your friends of friends of friends to come and tickets will be sold at a much lower price!
Ticket inclusive of 1 drink per entry.
For all my party & drinking people, $150/bottle (any housepour)
Get back to me BY 27 NOVEMBER 2008!!!

Zouk Out!, the next upcoming event, on December 13 1800 hrs, to 0800 hrs December 14 2008!
Missed it last year, but totally looking forward to it this year!
Let me know if you're going, then we can ALL go together.
Especially great for those who's exams end around that time.

As I remembered, at the end of every year, things just go hay-wire.
Single friends hook up with their scandals, surprise church visits and parties.
I know I'll always get myself entangled in some scandalous deal at the end of each year.
Last year, I was attached with the Ex, well I guess it wasn't that bad.
At least I didn't spend X'mas & New Years alone.
This year, I guess things might turn out to be a tad different.
But I'm just glad that I have my girls and family to spend this holiday season with!

Well, today will be the so called first day in the week I'm actually getting my ass outta house.
I'll be heading to town later tonight for my longg awaited Japanese dinner with Doggie Dawg Pow laterrrr aka Ian.
LOL! We just can't get enough of the ghetto-ness in our bloood.
Ta-Ta!


Jovene; Don't be emooo.
Remember, under any circumstances, we're always here for you :)