Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time really Flies


My week was booked with Birthday celebrations, Mahjong, Retail & Beauty therapy and Movies.

I lost badly during the session of Mahjong on Monday, I guess luck just doesn't come twice in a row.
I've never played and lost this badddd before, this was my first.
The worst record ever: I only won 1 tai, like twice, for dong nan xi and bei fong.

On the contrary, I treated myself to some beauty and retail treatment this week.
Jovene and I got our hair trimmed and colored on Tuesday.
So now my hair is now back to being copper red, and I'm still waiting to get the highlights done.
Sister and I went for our manicure and some late night retail therapy on Friday night.
Spent MORE money again laaa. Tsk tsk. So much for saving up right. Hahaha.


Ming Min's birthday celebration at Arena was a successful one!
It was Ladies Night at Arena too, so cosmos and martinis lasted us through the night.
I'm glad everything went well, except the UNGLAM pictures on facebook! (ya'll can just ignore those)

Caught two movies this week, Madagascar 2 with Jovene, her bf & Dedric, & Quantum Of Solace with JJ!
Didn't really quite understand and fell asleep during Quantum, I guess cause I didn't watch the first one.
Jovene's fetish for Penguins were satisfied during the movie Madagascar.
Especially the oh so famous 'I like to move it' sound track. LOL.
(I'm sooo missing you laaaa My Tai Tai.
Don't worry, I'll wait for you to Tai next month!
Hope your first few days at work are going well.
Dinner date soooon!)

Bukit Merah Secondary School's Prom Night was handled by my Sister, I and the rest of the BMSS alumni committee last night.
It was held at 8th Degree Restaurant at NTU Alumni Club.
An indoor alfresco dinning with a huge dance floor, totally different from the normal secondary school prom night.
To our surprise, the bunch of 16 year olds weren't that difficult to handle.
Sister emceed for the night, and they all loved her!
Pictures will all be up sooon too.
Ended the night with the usual Saturday night adrenaline rush at OG.

Time. Really. Flies.
It's down to 1 and 1/2 months more till 2009!
Not really looking forward to another new year.
The only thing I look forward to are the END OF YEAR celebrations!

It's another Sunday afternoon, I just woke up not long with my tummy still growling.
The usual nua-ing situation at home.
But I'm looking forward to later, I'll be starting "Deejaying lesson #1".