Monday, October 12, 2009

My blog isn't dead, yet.

My blog isn't dead, yet. I've just haven't had the time to post up a proper post. Every time I turn on my lappie, it's either to check my email, upload pictures from my camera or tweet (due to busy schedules, i totally prefer the short updates on twitter). I really have a TON of pictures from the September Birthday Celebrations to upload though. Not forgetting it's already almost mid October (DAMN FAST!), and I've got plenty of pictures and stories to show and tell from Hen's Night to Raya Celebrations.

I promise to set aside more time to update my blog and not use work & play as an excuse to neglect my it. I must admit though, not only that it's been quite sometime since I updated, but I'm having a minor 'word block' just as I write this short post. I will not neglect my blog as soon as October is over, I promise.


12 MORE DAYS.

Are we really ready???
Join me! As we, the bridesmaids & event crew count down to a very important day. :)