Things have been a little hay-wire the past few days. Mostly stuff that has to deal with my sister and her family. In a negative way, it's kinda bad way to kick of the new year. But then again, my family and I are always here to support her with whatever decisions she make. I'm just hoping that this time it's the wise and right decision, and she does stick to it till the end. I'm feeling kinda stressed out with everything going on too, scared and paranoid that when it comes to my time, it'll get worst. I can't really accept or see another marriage that don't work out. I've learn not to rush into a marriage and to give and take in a relationship, that's the only way to build a happy marriage with love and care. It hurts me to see my sister like that, knowing she deserves sooo much better. I know that as women, we tend to have s soft spot for everything especially those materialistic and temperamental things. And sometimes we indulge ourselves in pain and sorrow but it's not worth all the tears in the end. What is all the money spent when there is no love at all? Being with an entertainer that makes his audience laugh, but does not even care to make his wife smile? Religion. A big key issue in life. It's personal and should not be discriminated by anyone. It should not be the center of argument in a relationship. Bottom line is that, there are more ladies out there than guys that are so much more naive and blind. And I am talking about myself too. I've been down this road in a minor situation before, and I wanna help my sister get out of it. But it's hard when I'm only an outsider and can't make the decisions for her. Everybody will be given a chance to change, but it's been almost 2 years. Hasn't my sister ever tried her best to be your 'wife' ? What ever happened to you cherishing the one you chose to marry?
I guess that's just the different between women and men these days.
On a brighter note, I've booked my Basic Theory! I've got a month to get ready before my test date. Can't wait to get on the road, hopefully before my 19th! Got my nail theraphy done yesterday too, and it was more ex than normal as there's a holiday rate and all. See what women would do to get primped. =P


