I've got enough time for a short entry before I get out of the house again.
And since I haven't really been updating lately, I decided I should do so now.
It's been quite eventful last week.
Just came back from an interview in the morning. And I'm feeling somewhat sleepy, but hungry as well.
I finally recovered from the horrible stomach flu, so I'm back to eating normally.
And getting lotsa craving for the lost of consuming food for the past week.
I spent almost the entire Sunday at CGH looking after a relative but luckily she got discharged on Monday evening.
Then on Monday, Pam and I relived our MDIS days.
Lunch at Magaret Drive then we went over to enquire about our Degree if we were to continue.
Well, I'm still uncertain of what I'm gonna be doing for the next few years.
But I know I've gotta start planning soon. I'm not getting any younger~
I have sent in quite few resumes already, so I guess I'll still continue and wait for the right job to come by.
Tuesday afternoon was spent with my friend from the US who came back to Singapore for her midterm break.
Caught up with her and really adored how she gets to spent college in the US.
Well, I'll get my turn if I work hard enough!
Dinner was Thai that night, at Boat Quay with Keong :)
Towned with Hazel & Perlin yesterday. We went shopping!
Oh and please remind me not to buy anything else till I get a job! PLEASE!
Here I am, still scouting for a job and spending cash just like a taitai.
I can't do that anymore la!!! I've gotta save up driving instead!
Speaking of which, the 2803 needs to be 'chionged' with 'hua shui', like sooon.
Monkey Keong has got it injured a few times already and we've been quite suey with parking tickets as well.
Dinner was at 312 with my sister as she decided to cook for us.
I've come to a conclusion that I have to start turning my human clock around.
Sleeping earlier at night and waking up earlier in the mornings.
Believe it or not, my taitai days are gonna be over sooon. =(
