I just had a really really bad night. Spent almost 5 hours at Orchird Country Club, so called "talking things out" (half the time, Adrian and his brother were just pin pointing my sister's flaws). About their marriage and some HDB thingy. SIGH. At the end of the day, they can have what, 1000 people on their sides or whatever shit, but in the correct, stable, mature settlement, its only the right of the couple themselves to decide on what they really want for themselves, and what they are willing to do to make it work.
One thing to keep in mind; MARRIAGE is a big commitment. Please find the right one and be sure you will accept his/her flaws, before you say 'I do.'
It takes two hands to clap. Marriage is a shared responsibility part of both female and male.
Marriage= patience + good listening skills + understanding + responsibility + chemistry + care + trust.
There are so many steps and stages in a relationship that it's hard to get it where our grandparents and great grandparents once were. Of course times are different now.
So at the end of all this, to all my ladies out there;
Always learn to love yourself before you love anyone else.
And don't even think twice about a man that don't give you enough to love yourself, because then, how are you even gonna love him in the end?
So now I feel extremely bad that I had to back out of the plans I made tonight to go Phuture/Double O at the last minute.
(i'm so so so truly sorry Lupchiong. i dua you tonight. but i promise i will make it up to you the next time. i feel bad. but i hope u understand that i had to be there for my sister tonight.)
AND TO my sis and Jovene. Girls,
Somehow, we're still young. It's the guys that we meet along the road that tells us what we want and what we don't want in the next guy that we meet, and even the one that we want.
I'm even surprise that I can give advice to other people when my mind is not that stable. My relationship issues are sort of still hanging, but I wish that they'll be solved soon. I'm trying my best to be happy and hoping that he'll be happy too. Seeing him happy and the way he talked to me tonight online kinda cheered me up a little. I guess I've become stronger by seeing one's weakness. Learning so much and trying to grow up to become a better person each day.
Anyway, its not early anymore. I wanna go rest and unwind after this LONG LOng long day.
And wish me good luck for tomorrow too.
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.
